Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One big giant Haul # 2: More brushes etc...

Hi everyone!

Here's my long overdue second Haul (or more like the second part of my Big giant haul).

I did this haul in two parts because I had so many items but I think I'll just go with numbers, that will make things easier for you and also for me.

So without further delay here's the first item:
it's a Hakuro makeup brush and I bought it online on ebay (link).



This brush is an excellent tool to apply Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse Foundation.


This brush is a duo fiber brush and is as soft as it looks and it applies liquid and powder foundation like a dream without leaving any streaks or brush marks all over your face, I also really like it because it's not too big so you can get the side of your nose and around your eye area without too much of a hassle and you can also use it as a contour or blush brush.


This is a brush set that I bought because they looked like they were quite soft and sturdy and they are duo fiber which is awesome for blending. I also saw them on The Amazing World of J's blog so I knew I could trust their quality. And she was right, they are amazing, and super easy to wash and dry! Awesomeness!!! They are synthetic brushes but they are really soft so for those who are on the hunt for some amazing vegan brushes at a bargain price, look no further. I got them on ebay too (link).



































(On this set of pictures I tried a new way of taking the pictures and I quite like it so this is the kind of pictures that you will be seeing on the blog from now on,I hope you'll like it).
These little guys right here I got from ebay too, they are lip glosses. They're very cheap and non sticky so win/win! they're quite glossy but they aren't very hydrating, I usually apply them over my lip balm and I'm ready to go. It's also a very cute item to carry around in your bag or purse. It has no scent and no taste so I think it's perfect.














These are some Body Shop lipsticks that I got from the sales at 4.50€!!! Enough said!

This one I use as a nude color by pairing it up with my lip balm.
This one is a hot pink and I love to wear it when I'm just wearing a simple eyeliner and no eyeshadow on my eyes, it makes the look more interesting. =)
Here are the swatches:
As you can see this one is quite sheer but still a bit pigmented.
This one is more creamy in consistency so I usually apply it with a lip brush.
This is a sample size of Etude House's Collagen Moistfull facial freshener.(toner). I'm still trying it out but I will do a full review very soon.
This is Maybelline's Super Stay 24h Concealer, I use it as a highlighter but also and mostly as an eyeshadow base. It works perfectly and covers any pigmentation (or veins, hate those) on my lids. It helps bring out the  color of the eyeshadow and also stays put all day no matter how hot or humid it might be.
I'm also testing these out, I will review them too. I can say that I really like it though and even got a full size one.

These are my favorite powder brushes from Eyes Lips Face so I got two. They're just perfect. Easy to use, easy to clean and also very unexpensive.



I got this ring bracelet from Ebay. It's one of my favorites already, I'll need to apply some clear polish on it to make sure the color doesn't fade though.


I also got these limited Edition polishes from Elf when I got the powder brushes.

I hope I won't be disappointed as I've heard only good reviews about them.

So this is it for now. This post was quite long and picture heavy, I hope it didn't bore you. 
There will be individual reviews for the items that I haven't tried out yet and also more Hauls because the sales period isn't over here yet so you know what's gonna happen =P

Thanks for reading and for your support so far. 

Take care, Bye!

Sonam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!