Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yesterday's LOTD: Too Faced "Cop a Teal" !!!



Hi all! This is my Look of the Day, simple yet bold, this shadow is called "Cop a teal" (but looks more blue than teal actually...) and is from Too Faced Book of Dreams palette.



I also used my new blue eyeliner pencil from The body Shop, L'Oréal Super Liner in Black Vinyl and Benefit they're real mascara in Black too.  I used my Avène lip Balm, and Sleek Brow powder in Brunette.








Before applying the shadow I actually applied some Mac Painterly Paint pot for the sheen and also as a little touch of gold for my inside eye corners.





See you! Bye!

Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!