Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Photoshoot!

Hi!

So this is the post about the photoshoot that I talked about on Facebook

It was Saturday morning and there were two models, a guy: Jonathan, and a girl: Rebecca.
The entire shoot was really fun because we were in a little bar, the owner left us the place for the entire day and I actually remember that we were talking with Aurélie about doing a photoshoot the very first time we went there.
For Jonathan, I didn't do much, I just applied some loose powder to prevent his face from being shiny on the pictures. 
For Rebecca, I did a kind of gradual makeup: she had three different outfits so I did a neutral makeup in the beginning just using concealer, powder ,neutral colours from the Naked 2 Palette and some mascara.

Donc, voici le post sur la séance photo dont je vous avais parlé sur ma page Facebook .
C'était un samedi matin et il y avait deux modèles, un homme: Jonathan, et une jeune femme: Rebecca.
Tout le tournage était vraiment sympa parce que nous étions dans un petit bar, la propriétaire nous a laissé l'endroit pour toute la journée et je me souviens effectivement que nous en avions parlé (de faire un shooting) avec Aurélie la toute première fois où nous sommes allées là-bas.
Pour Jonathan, je n'ai pas fait grand chose, j'ai juste appliqué une poudre libre pour éviter que son visage ne brille trop sur les photos.
Pour Rebecca, j'ai fait une sorte de maquillage progressif: elle a eu trois tenues différentes donc j'ai fait un maquillage neutre au début en utilisant simplement un anti-cernes, de la poudre, des couleurs neutres de la palette Naked 2 et du mascara.


Then for the next outfit I added some more eyeshadow in the corners of her eyes (Busted and Snakebite from the Naked 2 Palette).

Puis pour la seconde tenuej'ai ajouté un peu plus de fard à paupières dans les coins externes de ses yeux (Busted et Snakebite de la Naked Palette 2).


The third Makeup look was almost a disaster though, I was planning on using some Dark blue Eyeshadow from Yves Rocher, but it refused to stick to her eyelid even after wetting the brush so I ended up using Pistol from the Naked 2 Palette and the crease colour from the Wet&Wild Walking on Eggshells palette. The colour turned out to be quite interesting, the blue made it a bit purple I think. 

(source: luuux.com)

Le troisième look a failli être un désastre par contre, je comptais utiliser un fard à paupières bleu foncé de Yves Rocher, mais il a refusé de tenir sur ses paupières, même après avoir mouillé le pinceau donc j'ai fini par utiliser Pistol de la palette Naked 2 et la couleur du milieu de la palette Wet&Wild Walking on Eggshells. La couleur a fini par être vraiment intéressante, un peu entre le bleu et le violet je pense.




Here's Jonathan the male model









Here's a picture of Aurélie and me laughing mischievously after the photoshoot while remembering how fast I ran after I lit the smoke thingies. I was even captured running from it in Aurélie's Video portrait =)
All in all, it was another great photoshoot, I can't wait for more of those!

Voici une photo d'Aurélie et moi riant malicieusement après la séance photo en se rappelant à quelle vitesse j'ai couru après avoir allumé les fumigènes. J'ai même été filmée dans le portrait vidéo d'Aurélie =)
Dans l'ensemble, ce fut encore une super séance photo, j'ai hâte d'y être encore!

Thanks for reading!

See you! Bye!
Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!