Thursday, March 7, 2013

On my nails right now

Hey!

Just popping in to show what I'm wearing on my nails today:

J'fais juste un p'tit saut pour vous montrer ce que je porte sur mes ongles aujourd'hui:



 As you can see, the colour is the same as in the bottle, and this is just one coat with some Sèche vite top coat on top!

Comme vous pouvez voir, la couleur est la mème que dans le flacon, là j'ai juste mis une couche de vernis et mon top coat Sèche vite!






Sorry for the dry skin >_<', it's still cold here but I don't like to wear my gloves so...

Désolée pour les mains sèches  >_<', il fait encore froid içi mais je n'aime pas porter mes gants alors...

See you! Bye!

Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!