Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday, Funday, Look of the day!

Hi!

This is my look of the day for Friday (as in last week friday, didn't get the time to post it =/ ),
Nothing remarkable as this is a "Work day Look"
I hope you like it though!

I look a bit pale and washed out because of the lighting and also because I haven't been eating that well (not that I usually do, but these days am trying my best to be good) for a few days so I look tired... =(











Also, this little guy right here:

looks like he's wearing an African tribal warrior mask on his back, no?  =P

Do you guys know what this insect is?

There's loads of them in the park where I have lunch everyday.

See you! Bye!

Sonam

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know if that's what it's called. But I thought that the design on his back was quite interesting. ^^

      Delete

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!