Monday, June 11, 2012

What I've been up to this weekend, sneak peek

Hi! 

Just popping in and back out to show you guys what I've been up to this week end.

Playing with makeup (as usual but more than usual):



I played with my Facefront Palette, I don't know why but I've been having a fixation on Purple eyeshadow so I had to do a look with it, and it's actually as vibrant as it looks in the palette, I was really surprised because *I thought the blush colours looked a bit too glittery and "flimsy". Anyway I'll talk about the palette and do complete swatches so keep your eyes peeled for it. Please don't be offended by my big forehead that looks even bigger, these photos were taken by my Boyfriend with his phone and I was doing al kinds of movements so that the light would hit my face cuz I thought I was gonna get blinded by the flash =)
More of the eye makeup look.









I also made some twice baked potatoes! Hmmmm!
Update: Added the pictures!!! =)


These were as delicious as they look =), I tried doing some kind of decoration sprinkle with the salted herbs. =P I hope u like!

I made some with regular potatoes and some with sweet potatoes too (a mix of sweet and regular potatoes).
I'll update the post with the pictures tonight. Until then, be good and take care!
Have a nice Monday everyone!

P.S.: about my upcoming post, it's still upcoming for now because I have a bit of a camera situation but nothin that cannot be solved ;)

See you! Bye! 
Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!