Thursday, May 3, 2012

Look of the day

Hi,
This is my look of the day:

List of Products Used:
Face:
-Olay white spf30 moisturizer
-Benefit Porefessional primer
-Garnier Roll-on concealer in medium
-Bourjois Healthymix serum foundation in 56
-Kiko cosmetics mattyfying powder in 10

Eyes:
-Too faced Shadow insurance (I usually apply this just after my moisturizer and primer all over my top and bottom lid to help prevent creasing of  my concealer);
-MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre (only on the lid avoiding the crease);
-Wet and Wild shadow Trio in Sweet as Candy
-Sephora felt tip eyeliner in Brown
-Benefit They’re Real mascara
-The Body Shop Eyebrow pencil in dark brown on brows

Lips:
-Avene lip balm
-Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac.


and yesterday's Look of the day as a bonus (I've been so bad at blogging last month...>_<')


Products used for this look (almost the same as the previous one):
Face:
-Clinique gel moisturizer
-Benefit Porefessional primer
-Cargo One Base concealer in shade 3
-Bourjois Healthymix serum foundation in 56
-Sephora Mineral powder in 35

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion (I usually apply this just after my moisturizer and primer all over my top and bottom lid to help prevent creasing of  my concealer and shadows);
-Nyx Jumbo pencil in Butter (only on the lid avoiding the crease);
-Wet and Wild shadow Trio in Sweet as Candy
-L’Oreal Infaillible Eyeliner in Black
-Benefit They’re Real mascara
-The Body Shop Eyebrow pencil in dark brown on brows (I also used a bit of brown eyeshadow from my 88 palette to set it)

Lips:
-Avene lip balm
-Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac (I’m addicted to this!)


I also wanted to add that I joined Beautylish and I'm loving it so far,  people there have been so nice and genuinely welcoming. I posted some looks there too.

This is one of them:


, and you can see what I used here: http://beautylish.com/sonamanta

See you all soon for some more Looks of the day and updates on the products used for the two previous looks on this post.

Until then, Take care and be nice =)




See you! Bye!

Sonam

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!