Friday, May 18, 2012

Old LOTD with my dark hair.

Hi!

This is a post that I should have done a while ago. My hair was still dark then, I had dyed it with Henna. I didn't go out at all that day so I couldn't be bothered to put on too much makeup.

This is my No Makeup Makeup Look, the eyeliner is still obvious though, I have to admit I have a hard time going without eyeliner. ^^

BTW, excuse the wild hair, that's part of the look (actually it always looks like that right after I wash it, it's like a big sponge!) =P





Face:
-Olay Total Effects Day Moisturizer SPF15
-Sephora Mineral powder in 35

Eyes:
-Sephora Brown Felt tip Eyeliner pen,

-Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara,
-The Body Shop Eyebrow pencil in dark brown on brows,

Lips:
-Avene lip balm

I hope u'll like this. The quality of the pictures isn't that good because they were taken with my Nokia E71, I didn't have a camer a back then...

See you, Bye!
Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!