Friday, May 18, 2012

Night Look

Hi, this is one of the typical Night Looks that I do when going out, I do switch up the colours but most of the time I like to use gold, I think it compliments my skin better.

Here I was using my "Walking on eggshells" Wet and Wild palette for the first time and also my Urban Decay Naked Palette.







Face:
-Olay Total Effects Day Moisturizer SPF15
-Benefit Porefessional primer
-Cargo One Base concealer in shade 3
-Bourjois Healthymix serum foundation in 56
-Sephora Mineral powder in 35

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion ;
-Nyx Jumbo pencil in Butter (only on the lid avoiding the crease);
-Wet and Wild Trio Palette in "Walking on Eggshells",
-Kiko Black Eyeliner pen,
-Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara,
-The Body Shop Eyebrow pencil in dark brown on brows,
-Fred Farrugia Eyebroy Shadow (the light colour),

Lips:
-Avene lip balm
-The Body Shop Lipstick in N°55
-Astor Liquid Care Lipgloss in Gorgeous Fuschia

I hope you guys enjoy this!
=)

Have a nice Friday!!!
See you, Bye!
Sonam

1 comment:

  1. Girl your eyes are amazing! Very pretty!
    Janine
    theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!