Monday, October 29, 2012

Red Lips, didn't think I would but I like it

Hi! 
This is just a Look of the Day post, I hope you'll like it!
Ce post est juste un Look du Jour, j'èspère que vous allez aimer!
On my lips I just applied some Aloe Vera transparent Lip balm and then applied the red colour pencil from this post over it.
Sur mes lèvres, jai juste mis du baume à lèvres transparent à l'Aloe vera (de chez Réserve Naturelle) puis j'ai mis le crayon rouge par dessus.
  Here's the pencil on it's own swatched on the left and smudged on the right.
Voici un swatch du crayon tout seul à gauche et estompé à droite.
 Natural light (daylight through the window).
A la lumière du jour (qui entre par la fenêtre).
 With flash, it looks a bit washed out and pink.
Avec le flash ça l'air un peu rose/rose foncé.
A closeup of my eye makeup using the half lashes technique I spoke about in my last blogpost.
I will update this post with the products used asap so keep an eye out for that. Until then, take care.
Voici une photo plus rapprochée de mes yeux, j'ai utilisé la technique des faux cils coupés en deux dont je vous explique tous les détails dans mon post précédent. Prenez soin de vous et à bientôt.

See you! Bye!

Sonam

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. hehe, I think red makes them look bigger, that's why I went for a neutral look on my eyes but I'm really liking the red, and regretting that I didn't try this earlier.

      Delete

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!